Student Scholarship Application
1. Applicants must be a Senior in a Clay County high school
2. Students should write a 500 word essay answering the prompt "What art means to me" (remembering that Art in this case applied to all genres not just painting.)
3. Students should secure 2 letters of recommendation from art teachers.
4. Two (2) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded and students will be notified by October 1, 2018.
5. All students who receive a scholarship will be notified by an officiant of CalaVida Arts Festival. The scholarships will be awarded at the Gala on Friday, October 12, 6:00 PM in Spring Park.
6. Completed applications must be received no later than September 1, 2018.
7. Email your letters of Recommendation, *signature sheet and essay to CalaVidaFestival@gmail.com. Or you may mail to CalaVida Festival, 3688 La Costa Court, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.