Teacher Scholarship Application
1. Applicants must be an arts teacher in a Clay County high school
2. Teacher should write a 1000 word essay answering the prompt "What teaching art means to me" (remembering that Art in this case applied to all genres not just painting.)
3. Teachers should secure a letter of recommendation from an administrator
4. One (1) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded and the winning teacher will be notified by October 1, 2018.
5. The teacher who receives a scholarship will be notified by an officiant of CalaVida Arts Festival. The scholarships will be awarded at the CalaVida Gala on Friday, October 12, 6:00 PM in Spring Park.
6. Completed applications must be received no later than September 1, 2018.
7. Email your letter of Recommendation, *signature sheet and essay to CalaVidaFestival@gmail.com. Or you may mail to CalaVida Festival, 3688 La Costa Court, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.